Pack of 10 replacement razor blades for the single-blade reusable metal razor.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Compatible with all standard safety razors.
- Blade size 42mm x 22mm.
Safety blade care and end of life
To dispose of the used razor blades, simply put the used blades inside a stainless steel can or box and put in the recycling bin, this will make it easier and safer to do so.
How to shave
How to shave
- Soak your skin and apply your shaving product.
- Wet your clean, sharp razor and shave slowly in the direction of hair growth using long, steady strokes; try not to go over the same area too many times.
- Adjust the direction of the strokes according to the direction of hair growth.
- Rinse off the blade after every stroke to wash away hair and shaving product residue.
- When you're finished, rinse your skin thoroughly, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and apply a moisturiser or oil to prevent post-shave skin irritation. Our Daily Treatment Oil is perfect to nourish and hydrate your skin and keep pores clear for fewer ingrown hairs.
Make sure to dry the razor after use, and store in a dry place away from any moisture. After decades of good use, you can simply put the razor in your recycling bin. To dispose of the used razor blades, simply put the used blades inside a stainless steel can or box and put in the recycling bin, this will make it easier and safer to do so.